Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America limits not reporting

tag
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

Bank of America limits not reporting

I consolidated BOA credit lines, problem is, now they are not reporting a limit, only a FSA notation with a revolving account type. My high balance is only half of my CL, I usually pre pay so my balances never get very high. Does FICO disregard util on these type of accounts, or does it use the high balance as the limit and base util off of that? I was planning a trip this fall and wanted to put airline tickets on it but I may use a card that reports the limit instead.

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Bank of America limits not reporting

BofA is the only company that doesn't report a limit for visa signature cards. :/
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 3
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bank of America limits not reporting

I pulled all 3 reports at different times a month or two ago, the limits showed. After the account updates, the 3 bureaus don't show any limits now. Just wondering how util will be effected, I have a couple new accounts and don't want them to see high util on one card. 

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.