Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America statement cycle

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank of America statement cycle

Does anybody knows, when BoA statement cycle ends? Or is it different on different customers? Also if I have a credit card with but never use it, does it still report to credit bearu?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Bank of America statement cycle

@Anonymous wrote:
Does anybody knows, when BoA statement cycle ends? Or is it different on different customers? Also if I have a credit card with but never use it, does it still report to credit bearu?

Yes it will still report, and you would have to call CS to find out your statement closing dat.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 5
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

If you have online acces to your account, it will say your closing date there. It should also say it on your bill if you receive paper statements. You can also call CS and they will be able to tell you.
Message 3 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

It's different for every customer.

Look at any of your online or mailed statements, and you'll see the statement date. That's when they update to the bureaus. The amount that is due on the statement is the balance that they report.

Yes, it still reports every month, but it would be wise to blow the dust off of it and use it occasionally for a pack of gum or something, to keep the lender from closing it down.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It's different for every customer.

Look at any of your online or mailed statements, and you'll see the statement date. That's when they update to the bureaus. The amount that is due on the statement is the balance that they report.

Yes, it still reports every month, but it would be wise to blow the dust off of it and use it occasionally for a pack of gum or something, to keep the lender from closing it down.

+1

Get a CMS and have it reaccur charge the card!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.