Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America

tag
money_talks
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bank of America

antdave93 wrote: Well finstar I called the credit analyst back about credit app decision and was told I was denied due to lack of credit references , limit revolving accounts, and that my paid judgement was paid off this year. I guess paid judgement must be a little older im assuming.

Just have to wait if they are going to send me the 99 500 counter offer. I was alittle bum out this, but had a plan B for this.

I've heard of this before that lenders want more time in between a paid baddie and a credit granting. I still think it is more important to consider the time it has been since the last baddie actually happened. In your case, if no other baddie has appeared on your CR since the judgment, then I would certainly use this for a recon. I just think that it shows that you made a mistake in the past, but since the baddie you've been good on everything else. If you happened to pay the baddie yesterday, then that's a plus but it shouldn't be held against you.

Hope you get the 99/500. I'm apping for a BOA unsecured too soon and I don't think I can get the unsecured approval but I do like my chances for the 99/500.

Message 21 of 23
antdave93
Regular Contributor

I agree moneytalks, i tried to explain that to him, but he seemed very firm on the reason for the denial. He was very robotic like.

Maybe you may get someone a little more human like. Good luck

Message 22 of 23
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

In my own personal experiences, i find the female CSR at BOA very pleasant to talk to and nice.

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.