Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of the West....who do they pull?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank of the West....who do they pull?

I want to apply for the Platnum MC...does anyone have any recent history with them? did they pull EX/EQ/TU?......what was your score and CL?

thanks

EX680   TU669  EQ710......my UTL is kinda high 60%

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Re: Bank of the West....who do they pull?

There is very limited data about this lender, but I found that they pull EXP and probably require 700+ FICO.

Good Luck

@Anonymous wrote:

I want to apply for the Platnum MC...does anyone have any recent history with them? did they pull EX/EQ/TU?......what was your score and CL?

thanks

EX680   TU669  EQ710......my UTL is kinda high 60%

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. I bank there and have for a few years. I also applied for a card last year (Denied), not enough credit history at the time. The manager told me they need a 660 or 680, (I forget which) to get the card. I do get the impression they are not into subprime lending.

Good Luck

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

yep, EX i applied and am waiting......
Message 4 of 6
mousefai
New Contributor

hi guys, i knew it had been about 4 year since this thread was created. i just wanted to know who does bank of the west pulls from as of 2013. is it the same as people say experian. thanks .
HSBC PREMIER WORLD MASTERCARD- 12000 LIMITS, PENFED- 2500 LIMITS, DISCOVER IT- 10000 LIMITS, CHASE FREEDOM- 3500 LIMITS, USAA MASTERCARD- 6500 LIMITS, CHASE SAPPHIRE- 7000 LIMITS, AMEX BLUE CASH EVERYDAY- 8000 LIMITS, US BANKS VISA PLATINUM- 5000 LIMITS, BARCLAY REWARD- 1500 LIMITS, WELLS FARGO VISA SIGNATURE- 5000 LIMITS, NORSTORM VISA- 5000 LIMITS, SUNTRUST- 1500 LIMITS

Message 5 of 6
hot4u
Established Contributor

Please spend time researching the bank ..

There are alot of examples of problems and i HOPE  they have made changes. Did a quick search

http://www.depositaccounts.com/banks/bank-of-the-west.html

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.