Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BankAmeriDeals Program

tag
mxp114
Valued Contributor

BankAmeriDeals Program

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQxL_Xiox1g&list=UUtHZ1qs5h4sx9TijVBQCMIA&index=3&feature=plcp

Has it launched for anyone yet? Was told my market launches next week. Watch official video for details.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BankAmeriDeals Program

The program is now active in our town, Gainesville, FL. But there is no amazing deal here, at least for me.

Message 2 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

How is this different than the AddItUp program which is already on my debit card?  Granted I can't get to that page from my credit card (secured), but it's been up for a while on the debit card.  2% back from online Apple Store among other random things, and a bunch of 3/4/5% categories from specific retailiers?

        
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

How is this different than the AddItUp program which is already on my debit card?  Granted I can't get to that page from my credit card (secured), but it's been up for a while on the debit card.  2% back from online Apple Store among other random things, and a bunch of 3/4/5% categories from specific retailiers?

It has higher cash back than AddItUp (e.g. 10% on burger king), but there is a very limited number of deals there.

Message 4 of 7
lithium78
Established Contributor

Sounds like BoA is trying to compete with the other CC companies that offer those kinds of deals, like Discover and Amex.  I have both a Discover More and a BoA 123 Visa, so I'm ready to make out like a bandit with this stuff.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
YahComb
Established Contributor

The bankamerideals are also only one-time use for most of them it looks like. At least until the deal rolls around again.

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 6 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@YahComb wrote:
The bankamerideals are also only one-time use for most of them it looks like. At least until the deal rolls around again.

Ah, automagic coupons?  Thanks!

        
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.