Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BankAmeriDeals and BBR card?

tag
flawesome
Contributor

BankAmeriDeals and BBR card?

Can you take advantage of BankAmeriDeals if you only have a BBR card? I just noticed it says it's used with an eligable chash back account. I don't hav my BBR card yet to try it out.

| BoA BBR 5k | Discover it 1k | freedom 2.2k | Fidelity AMEX 1.5k | Sallie Mae 1k | AARP 2.2k | BJ's PPlus 3.7k |
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
kayvee_
Regular Contributor

Re: BankAmeriDeals and BBR card?

you can use your BofA debit or any BofA CC.

Message 2 of 5
flawesome
Contributor

Thanks Smiley Happy I was a little worried there because I use that bonus mall more than discover or chase and I product changed from my cash back card.

| BoA BBR 5k | Discover it 1k | freedom 2.2k | Fidelity AMEX 1.5k | Sallie Mae 1k | AARP 2.2k | BJ's PPlus 3.7k |
Message 3 of 5
newhis
Valued Contributor

Weird thing about BankAmeriDeals, they say my wife doesn't qualify and I see the deals online with my card. We both have the Cash Back secured card.

The only diference is that my DW got the cash rewards secured card directly, my card was a regular secured card without cash back and I PC that to cash rewards.

Message 4 of 5
yfan
Valued Contributor

@flawesome wrote:

Can you take advantage of BankAmeriDeals if you only have a BBR card? I just noticed it says it's used with an eligable chash back account. I don't hav my BBR card yet to try it out.

I sent an SM inquiring exactly about this before PCing my Cash Rewards to BBR, and they wrote back saying that yes, the BBR card is eligible for BankAmeriDeals AND that my existing balance of BankAmeriDeals rewards will automatically move to the new card.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.