Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BankAmericard: BBR Denied. Recon FAILED

tag
tatterz
New Contributor

BankAmericard: BBR Denied. Recon FAILED

Whatever bro, I don't need your card anyways. Officially time to garden the sheez out of my other 3 recently acquired amazing cards.

My mom is making me co-borrow on a house for her because her credit is turdy. In return, she's giving me "interest-free loans" for college. In 6 months she'll either have the house paid off or have it refinanced, so hopefully all of that will look good on my report.

NO MORE HPs for a while! Well, unless I want a Barclay CLI ;P

TU: 730 (Lender Pull) ; EQ: 738 (MyFico)
Barclay's Sallie Mae 5% Mastercard $1k(4/2013)- My main beach
Chase Freedom $3k (3/2013) - My side beach
Amex BCE $6k (3/2013) - When I feel like a boss
Crapital One Platinum $750 (2/2010) - When I feel like a n00b
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: BankAmericard: BBR Denied. Recon FAILED

@tatterz wrote:

Whatever bro, I don't need your card anyways. Officially time to garden the sheez out of my other 3 recently acquired amazing cards.

My mom is making me co-borrow on a house for her because her credit is turdy. In return, she's giving me "interest-free loans" for college. In 6 months she'll either have the house paid off or have it refinanced, so hopefully all of that will look good on my report.

NO MORE HPs for a while! Well, unless I want a Barclay CLI ;P

Sorry to hear Smiley Sad

Did they give you any denial reasons??

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 4
tatterz
New Contributor

They said I already have too many new accounts (3 cards opened within the last few months) and they would like to see how I handle them first. Plus, I have about 11 or 12 inquiries total, mostly from car shopping :/

TU: 730 (Lender Pull) ; EQ: 738 (MyFico)
Barclay's Sallie Mae 5% Mastercard $1k(4/2013)- My main beach
Chase Freedom $3k (3/2013) - My side beach
Amex BCE $6k (3/2013) - When I feel like a boss
Crapital One Platinum $750 (2/2010) - When I feel like a n00b
Message 3 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@tatterz wrote:

They said I already have too many new accounts (3 cards opened within the last few months) and they would like to see how I handle them first. Plus, I have about 11 or 12 inquiries total, mostly from car shopping :/

Probably best if you give it a year in the Garden then come back to it if you still want it!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.