Valued Contributor
bs6054

Re: BankAmericard Cash Rewards CC - should I apply?

HiLine wrote:

PSouz wrote:

why do more people not have the priceline card, that seems pretty great? and no AF

Barclays is very new-account and recent-inquiry sensitive. This particular card doesn't offer any bonus, I believe. Those are two main reasons.

Not that it changes your point very much (and it's strange that they call out the BT bonus and not this) but:

2 Five thousand bonus points (5,000) will be awarded at the close of the first billing statement in which you make your first purchase or balance transfer. 5,000 bonus points when redeemed for a purchase will be equal to at least $50 in value.

So a $50 bonus for any spend.   Not likely to change anyone's decision about whether to get it or not, but....

Blogger
HiLine

Re: BankAmericard Cash Rewards CC - should I apply?

I totally missed that. Thanks for the correction! :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}