cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BankAmericard Cash Rewards Platinum Plus Visa

tag
wgaines

Re: BankAmericard Cash Rewards Platinum Plus Visa

I got the 99/500 deal in march 2013 used card heavily and always pif, in Dec I asked for cli was told I would be refunded $99 and would get a unsecured $ 1000.00 cli. Checked on line 30 minutes later and was shocked to see a $ 2000.00 cli. My fico had risen to 708.
Message 11 of 14
Joebunaga
New Contributor

Nice, Congrats!

I can't believe you like money too. We should hang out.

FICO(Barclay1\22\15) TU: 798 | FICO EX: 780 | FICO EQ(2\12\15):808 | In the Garden from 5/8/14 until ???
UFCU Visa $5k | Cap1 QS $10K | Jetblue Amex $18K | CSP $6.5K | Amex Green (NPSL) | Chase Freedom $18k | Sallie Mae WMC $15.5k| BoA 1-2-3 Visa $7.5k | Amex Everyday $16k | Amex Fidelity $10k |
Message 12 of 14
Justin028
Established Member

Update:

BOA upgraded my account to unsecured but didn't recieve a CLI due to some higher balances on other cards which I understood. He asked me to call in again to request one. I've since paid off my other cards but I'm in no rush to inquire abt a CLI for another 6 months. 

Message 13 of 14
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Justin028 wrote:

Update:

BOA upgraded my account to unsecured but didn't recieve a CLI due to some higher balances on other cards which I understood. He asked me to call in again to request one. I've since paid off my other cards but I'm in no rush to inquire abt a CLI for another 6 months. 

Well at least it's unsecured and "free to roam".  Congrats on the BOA CC graduation!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.