wgaines

Re: BankAmericard Cash Rewards Platinum Plus Visa

I got the 99/500 deal in march 2013 used card heavily and always pif, in Dec I asked for cli was told I would be refunded $99 and would get a unsecured $ 1000.00 cli. Checked on line 30 minutes later and was shocked to see a $ 2000.00 cli. My fico had risen to 708.
New Contributor
Joebunaga

Nice, Congrats!

I can't believe you like money too. We should hang out.

FICO(Barclay9\22\14) TU: 797 | FICO EX: 780 | FICO EQ(9\13\14):808 | In the Garden from 5/8/14 until ???
UFCU Visa $5k | Cap1 QS $10K | Jetblue Amex $18K | CSP $6.5K | Amex Green (NPSL) | Chase Freedom $18k | Sallie Mae WMC $15.5k| BoA 1-2-3 Visa $7.5k| Amex Everyday $12.5| Amex Fidelity $10k|
Justin028

Update:

BOA upgraded my account to unsecured but didn't recieve a CLI due to some higher balances on other cards which I understood. He asked me to call in again to request one. I've since paid off my other cards but I'm in no rush to inquire abt a CLI for another 6 months. 

Valued Contributor
FinStar

Justin028 wrote:

Update:

BOA upgraded my account to unsecured but didn't recieve a CLI due to some higher balances on other cards which I understood. He asked me to call in again to request one. I've since paid off my other cards but I'm in no rush to inquire abt a CLI for another 6 months. 

Well at least it's unsecured and "free to roam".  Congrats on the BOA CC graduation!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}