Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BankAmericard by Bank of America

tag
ilkhats44
Established Member

BankAmericard by Bank of America

I checking the status of my credit card application and this is what I  saw:

A credit decision has been made.  Your business is appreciated and careful consideration was given to your request.   Please allow 7-10 days to receive a letter by mail explaining the reasons for our decision.

Does this mean that I am approved or denied?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

Re: BankAmericard by Bank of America

@ilkhats44 wrote:

A credit decision has been made.  Your business is appreciated and careful consideration was given to your request.   Please allow 7-10 days to receive a letter by mail explaining the reasons for our decision.

Unfortunately, I would say denied. Since it says to wait for the reasons of our decision.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 2 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@ilkhats44 wrote:

Call the number in the backdoor sticky and speak to an analyst. Be prepared to recon durung the phone call if necessay.  Good luck

Message 3 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:

@ilkhats44 wrote:

Call the number in the backdoor sticky and speak to an analyst. Be prepared to recon durung the phone call if necessay.  Good luck

+1

It could go in either direction OP.  Not sure if they're open on weekends, but you can ty them on Monday.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.