Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BankAmericard?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BankAmericard?

is this any good? Rather than their regular worldpoints card, this gives back 1.25 per dollar spent and points and rewards have no expiry. I think this is offered because I have a bankcard with them as well...

Also, the product change is supposed to take two to three weeks! I feel like this is way greater than the usual turnaround time I've experienced ...

also, what is the next level for this card (i.e. after significant usage what do they upgrade you to?)

thanks so much for everyone's help.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: BankAmericard?

Product changes normally occur after the next statement cuts, at least in my experience. I think it makes it easier on the CCCs or something.
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BankAmericard?

yeah - I just found this out when I product changed my Blue to Clear, they said it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles for me to get my card. For some reason Chase was able to do it right away for my student card to the Freedom, but I guess the timing of the statements must have worked out for that one.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.