Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banks that Receive CC eBills

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Banks that Receive CC eBills

I'm pretty happy with BofA's online banking feature that allows it to receive (not just send) eBills from major vendors, including credit cards. It's especially great, because you can set up rules to autopay upon receipt. I have mine set up to just automatically pay any CC bill less than $200.

But....

BofA checking doesn't pay any interest, so I'm losing a couple hundred bucks a year of foregone interest.

Does anyone know a bank that can:

1. Receive CC bill eBills
2. Pays over 2% on checking balances
3. Has autopay rules

Thanks much!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Banks that Receive CC eBills

watchnerd wrote:
I'm pretty happy with BofA's online banking feature that allows it to receive (not just send) eBills from major vendors, including credit cards. It's especially great, because you can set up rules to autopay upon receipt. I have mine set up to just automatically pay any CC bill less than $200.

But....

BofA checking doesn't pay any interest, so I'm losing a couple hundred bucks a year of foregone interest.

Does anyone know a bank that can:

1. Receive CC bill eBills
2. Pays over 2% on checking balances
3. Has autopay rules

Thanks much!

I have ING Direct Checking -- they pay 2.4% right now and have bill pay but do NOT recieve eBills.  They do have autopay rules though.  so far I've been happy.

You may want to check out Schwaab checking  - they seem to get good reviews - free ATMS nationally, and you can ask them if they have eBills - they *do* have BillPay. 

You've got me curious now too!  I do most of my bill-paying banking with US Bank - love the eBills feature, but it's a no interest account (money flies out of there anyway - all those bills!)

Sovi

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Banks that Receive CC eBills

I also have an E*Trade Max-Rate Checking that pays 3.25%, and can send ebills, but it can't receive them.

I've told E*Trade that the lack of this feature is the main thing preventing me from using them for all checking; right now I use it as a glorified savings account.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.