Did you mean: 

Barclay 7th Statement - No CLI :[

tag
barthooper
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclay 7th Statement - No CLI :[

@taxi818 wrote:

@barthooper wrote:

I'm in a similar boat. Just had my 7th month with my Barclay Rewards Mastercard and even though it has seen a decent amount of use and I've done a mix of PIFas well as carrying small balances on it, I didn't get an auto CLI. However, 3 months after getting that card, they gave me a Sallie Mae at more than 3x my limit.

Coming up on 6 months with that card soon, which has seen the vast majority of my use since I only use the Rewards Mastercard for utilities now.

So you got apple and sallie?  Hmmm in only 3 months.  Ok good news. Or us it better to wait for ring? 

Sorry about that. No I have the Barclay Rewards Mastercard (for Average Credit) and Sallie. They were 3 months apart though, and the Rewards Mastercard was my first card. Besides that I only had student loans.

I can't really comment on the Ring as my understanding is it is used for BTs which I have no need for. It is a great APR for that purpose but I'm only interested in the rewards cards. Sallie Mae is a great card though. I was very surprised to be approved for it at all, and with such a good CL!

Quicksilver - 16k | Discover It - 34k | Citi DC - $21k | Chase Amazon - 8k | Chase Reserve - 19.5k | Chase Preferred - 5k | EX FICO (Discover CSC) 788
Message 11 of 14
toi34
Established Contributor

Call during the day, don't call at night! When I was trying to PC the Apple I called 3 nights in a row, but to no avail. I woke-up early and got a very nice, bubbly CSR who gave me PC options??!!! No CLI luv tho for me either...

Message 12 of 14
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

I'm sorry you didn't get a CLI. My behavior over last year was heavy spend, multiple large payments, and carrying a balance.

Two auto CLIs.

You'll get 'em next time tiger!!!

Message 13 of 14
taxi818
Super Contributor

Well we call it apple card. They don't. They say Barclay financing visa. Does that mean I can get 0% at other places besides apple?
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.