Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay/APPLE CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay/APPLE CLI

About a month ago I requested a 400 dollar increase on my 1500 limit with my barclay apple card .. and the rep told me to try again in 6 mths and how she felt I wasn't ready for an increase at the time ... my balance was about 800 on the card. I purchased a macbook over the summer. That next week I paid it off completely and have just been using it for itunes purchases and when I checked my equifax report the credit limit read 2500 .. I was way confused so logged into my account and there it was 2500 ..so not more than a month after my denial they automatically increased me to 1k lol .. I guess it's because of the holidays Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Barclay/APPLE CLI

The holiday season is a good time to ask for CLI

Message 2 of 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Congrats on the CLI !

Barclays likes lower utilization, assuming that your other accounts are in good shape then you should hopefully be set for future increases as well.....

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 4
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

I just got approved for Barclay Apple a little over a month ago...and there is already a big banner button inviting me to "Boost my buying power" i.e. increase CL...heh heh...SURE...nothing like another hard pull on my TU! Smiley Very Happy

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.