cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Apple Financing Visa PC to Everyday Rewards Mastercard...

tag
tbrr
New Visitor

Re: Barclay Apple Financing Visa PC to Everyday Rewards Mastercard...

I have had the Barclays Apple Financing card for 13 months.  I had a 0% APR offer for 11 of those months (it was for 18 but I paid it early).  I have been using the cards for a few months as an everyday card putting everything on it to show a pattern and paying in full.  I called tonight and they switched it to the Everyday rewards card in like 2 minutes.  It was so easy.  I wish I had tried earlier.  The rep (who was really nice) said the card would take 2 weeks to arrive and that the rewards was 2% on gas, grocery and utility and 1000 bonus points for first use.  Not bad since I have been re-building for the last few years. 

Definitely give it a try to convert.  They did say you needed a certain offer on the account. If you don;t have luck at first try using the card for a month or 2 and put everyday stuff on it and pay in full it might open the offer.  

I find that I really like Barclays I was originally approved for the card 13 months ago directly with no recon and have had zero problems with them.  they never hold payments or have any issues. 

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Andy77, most people end up with a Barclay Rewards VISA after PC from Barclay Apple Financing Visa. You're the only one I've read get it as a MasterCard! 

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

tbrr, did you also get yours as a MasterCard?

Message 13 of 14
krisssmmm
Regular Contributor

Congrats! This is so good to know. I thought I would have a useless card after paying off my laptop. I'm still carrying a balance, but I will try just for the hell of it. Thank for sharing!!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.