Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Apple Special Bonus Offer

tag
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

Barclay Apple Special Bonus Offer

Just got an email about this offer.  I had no idea that Barclay ever did special offers for the Apple card outside of Apple special financing!

2x rewards isn't the best, but it's something!!  Smiley Happy

apple offer.JPG

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Special Bonus Offer

That's a first I've seen too and it's a shocker cause it looks like they are finally trying to use the card to compete with other rewards cards...Would be great if it was paired with a 0% apr too lol...outside of Apple.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay Apple Special Bonus Offer

@I-think-I-can wrote:

Just got an email about this offer.  I had no idea that Barclay ever did special offers for the Apple card outside of Apple special financing!

2x rewards isn't the best, but it's something!!  Smiley Happy

apple offer.JPG

Nice offer and definitely enjoy it! I received one of these offers about 5 months ago when I still had that card. Analyst I spoke with (when lowering APR) also offered to give me 5,000 Apple points for making a purchase (not limited to Apple) within 30 days from the date of the offer. 

It seems if you have a good history with Barclay over time, use their card and make large payments, you may be more likely to receive these kinds of offers. Analyst who lowered my APR told me that, but hard to say if it's accurate. 

I also had a 0% balance transfer offer for 15 months on the card appear online just after receiving this offer.

Nice little card, but closed it and moved the limit over to my new Ring. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

late to the game but i just got this offer as well.
Message 4 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Just got this offer via US Mail for one of my Sallie Mae cards.

Message 5 of 6
ddemari
Super Contributor

nice to get something from them! all they keep sending me is an offer for 0% apr for 6 months if I book a Carnival Cruise immediately on arrival+. No thanks lol. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.