Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

Barclay Apple VISA Finance card.

The benefits of 6 months no interest under $199, 12 months no interest $199 to $1,998, and 18 months no interest $1,999 and over. Is this the finace option fo he card FOREVER and not just for a certain period. Just curious Right now the promo they have is no interest for 18 months only for new members SO i do undersatnd that its just for  a certain period of time.

Regular Contributor
solstice00

Re: Barclay Apple VISA Finance card.

No only for new members and that too for the first 30 days.

Thast what I knew. 

But sometimes they do have offers for existing members, inwhich case they will let you know.

"Its your AAoA, Sir. It seems, Sir, that it is so short that i dont think it would hurt for it to get a little shorter"

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}