LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Barclay Apple Visa

@Open123 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I did a research some people they get lower to at least 17%

17% is still pretty bad..............Smiley Sad

This was years ago, but I think my first credit card when rebuilding was an apr of 28.99%.

So, 17% isn't that bad.

Try 49.9% Smiley Surprised

Smiley Very Happy

They didn't get a penny in interest in thea year it was opened!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 35
opiy26
Valued Member

If it can be an ongoing or catch it a few times a year the 0% interest would be awesome to take advantage of the new shinny stuff from apple Smiley Happy I need to keep an eye on this card.

FICO Scores: Goal - 720+
Transunion - 711 (11-2012)
Equifax - 716 (11-2012)
Goal CC: Not sure yet
Message 12 of 35
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@opiy26 wrote:

If it can be an ongoing or catch it a few times a year the 0% interest would be awesome to take advantage of the new shinny stuff from apple Smiley Happy I need to keep an eye on this card.

I'm hoping they do it soon so I can get an iPad 3!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 35
opiy26
Valued Member

@LS2982 wrote:

@opiy26 wrote:

I'm hoping they do it soon so I can get an iPad 3!

I really loved that screen on the New iPad! I have been itching for a new iMac 27" but I think I will wait a while and see if their is a update later this year. If they can work out a way to get the iPad screen in the iMacs though, it would be hard to resist that.

FICO Scores: Goal - 720+
Transunion - 711 (11-2012)
Equifax - 716 (11-2012)
Goal CC: Not sure yet
Message 14 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ LS 17% is not that bad compare to 22%..
@ open man 28% wow! That way out of line.. for a visa logo it 28%.. I understand if it is a gas card or a retailer card..
Message 15 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS since you mention about the ipad3 the only thing is different is the resolution n everything is the same, I bought toshiba excite x10 it is way better and it have all the port to plug (HDMI,SD **bleep** for extra gig,usb) and it is lighter and thinner than the ipad3.. the only thing x10 cannot compare is the HD resolution but everything is better..but the price is a little more but good quality...just want to give a head up on it or anyone..
Message 16 of 35
Smug
Established Contributor

Stick with the iPad the rest is crap out there.
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 17 of 35
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I'm new to the tablet scene so all input is welcomed!!! I think I would go with apple just for the name and quality associated with it.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 18 of 35
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Ordered mine last night; picking it up at a store today.

I first ordered it online and it said it would take 2-3 weeks for delivery (1-2 weeks for shipping.) So I waited until 10 pm, ordered another online, chose in-store pickup, and found one that would have one coming in today, then canceled the first one.

Loooooong drive, but it's a nice day, and I didn't want to wait that long.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 19 of 35
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

Ordered mine last night; picking it up at a store today.

I first ordered it online and it said it would take 2-3 weeks for delivery (1-2 weeks for shipping.) So I waited until 10 pm, ordered another online, chose in-store pickup, and found one that would have one coming in today, then canceled the first one.

Loooooong drive, but it's a nice day, and I didn't want to wait that long.

Smiley Surprised

Let us know how it is!!! I may just throw it on my BB card!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.