Did you mean: 

Barclay Apple Visa

tag
shane82388
Established Contributor

Re: Barclay Apple Visa

@LS2982 wrote:

@AllPro wrote:

Oh that would be nice. I haven't seen this yet. I could use a new mac ! Thanks for the heads up !

From what i've heard from their CSR's its usually 2-3 times a year they offer it.

Ive had it since about August and never recieved another offer for 0% financing... ;-(

Message 31 of 35
Bocajuniorz

I have never received a "promotion" from Barclays, so last December when I decided to get my girlfriend a MBP, I found out that the 0% interest for 12 months is only for new customers, I was a bit upset.  So I called CSR and told them I wanted to cancel my card because it was useless, the 20 something percent interest rate is crazy, so she said asked if I was making an apple purchase and I said yes.  She authorized a 0% interest for 12 months. That simple.

Starting Score: Experian 745 Equifax 736 TransUnion 733
Current Score: Experian 745 Equifax 736 TransUnion 733//4/9/12
Goal Score: 800 Club by 12/31/12

Message 32 of 35
opiy26
Valued Member

@Bocajuniorz wrote:

I have never received a "promotion" from Barclays, so last December when I decided to get my girlfriend a MBP, I found out that the 0% interest for 12 months is only for new customers, I was a bit upset.  So I called CSR and told them I wanted to cancel my card because it was useless, the 20 something percent interest rate is crazy, so she said asked if I was making an apple purchase and I said yes.  She authorized a 0% interest for 12 months. That simple.

If people can get that result consistently without much hassle that would be great. Otherwise like you said, it would be worthless after that first purchase is paid off.

FICO Scores: Goal - 720+
Transunion - 711 (11-2012)
Equifax - 716 (11-2012)
Goal CC: Not sure yet
Message 33 of 35
shane82388
Established Contributor

Uhh....i just bought a new Thunderbolt Display...over $1k and i asked if there was any 0% promo avilable before and they said no.

I have a balance from my computer but im still well below my limit...thats really annoying!

Message 34 of 35
Bocajuniorz

You just need to be firm.

Starting Score: Experian 745 Equifax 736 TransUnion 733
Current Score: Experian 745 Equifax 736 TransUnion 733//4/9/12
Goal Score: 800 Club by 12/31/12

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.