Barclay Arrival+ PC to Rewards WMC

tag
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

Re: Barclay Arrival+ PC to Rewards WMC

@Anonymous wrote:

@Man-Of-Steel wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I really have no use for my Arrival+ card anymore after getting the bonus and with the changes coming in November, I really don't want the card anymore. I also didn't want to close the trade line. So I called tonight to switch my Arrival+ to the Rewards WMC with no hassles. While I was on the phone they offered me a sp cli of $1500 and no interest for 1 year on purchases. The rep I had gave me excellent service. 

It's nice to know that this type of PC is possible.  Did you have any unredeemed miles on your Arrival+ before the PC to Rewards?  If so, did they transfer or convert over to the new card?

I had already redeemed all my miles, but she did state that any unused miles/rewards would be forfeited.

Thanks for the info.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Subscribing...

I am also debating what card to PC to. I was leaning toward the non-AF Arrival but its looking like I might go Rewards instead. Based on my spending habits, the Rewards has a small niche of usefullness while the Arrival has 0.
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Man-Of-Steel wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I really have no use for my Arrival+ card anymore after getting the bonus and with the changes coming in November, I really don't want the card anymore. I also didn't want to close the trade line. So I called tonight to switch my Arrival+ to the Rewards WMC with no hassles. While I was on the phone they offered me a sp cli of $1500 and no interest for 1 year on purchases. The rep I had gave me excellent service. 

It's nice to know that this type of PC is possible.  Did you have any unredeemed miles on your Arrival+ before the PC to Rewards?  If so, did they transfer or convert over to the new card?

I had already redeemed all my miles, but she did state that any unused miles/rewards would be forfeited.

I had a similar expretiance when I PCd from Rewards to a plain Arrival. They mentioned the loss of rewards from the start of the billing period until I receive and activate the new card, but had no problems converting my cashback to miles. I did not use the card enough and didn't have the time to check what happened with that. 

Message 13 of 14
ddemari
Super Contributor

I want to PC arrival + and would love a ring but barclays scares me a lil lol
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.