Barclay Arrival PLUS?

tag
GetTheFico
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclay Arrival PLUS?

@EndlessRoad wrote:

@MrCollector wrote:

Does the non-AF version come with EMV?

I was wondering the same, but from what I'm seeing its looking like...no.

I now believe the non-AF version may come with EMV.

When you log on to your account and look under the Rewards & Benefits section at the bottom it says:

"No foreign transaction fees and chip card for convenient travel abroad"

EQ: 780
EX: 767
TU: 779
Message 51 of 201
PlasticOrPlastic
Established Contributor

@GetTheFico wrote:

@EndlessRoad wrote:

@MrCollector wrote:

Does the non-AF version come with EMV?

I was wondering the same, but from what I'm seeing its looking like...no.

When you log on to your account and look under the Rewards & Benefits section at the bottom it says:

Great find!  My account hasnt updated to the new card info yet, but that is something I will definitely check out!

Message 52 of 201
watch44
Frequent Contributor

@IWOL wrote:

Here is what the new card looks like, if anyone is curious.

barclay1.png

Cat Surprised *drool* 

(Hover over pics for details) 
FICO:  TU 731 (05/14/14)   EX 749 (04/24/14)   EQ 684 (02/05/14)   Goal 700
FAKO:  TU 761 (05/20/14)   EX 761 (05/20/14)   EQ 743 (05/20/14)
Message 53 of 201
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@GetTheFico wrote:

Yes, it does. I have talked to two different reps and they said "YES!" I have photoshoped my sig. Smiley Very Happy

Message 54 of 201
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:

@lhcole77 wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

Still show old card for me... or was this a joke? Sometimes, I'm really dumb. lol Looks like a WEMC.. is that showing for you online? Just curious..

(Doesn't matter to me one way or the other, just curious if some people were getting these.)

I'm sorry, but I'm not following your question. My account online has the new card showing and somehow the image in my myFico siggy updated as well--I didn't load the new card there. I found that curious. And cool!

NVM. My cache just updated I guess. It was still showing the old version. Looks like WEMC then, so people are definitely getting rolled out to that. Curious as to your CL? Over 10k? Looks nice.. better than my + one! haha

I'm at 8K right now. Hopefully will get auto CLI in July. If not, I'm going to ask to be bumped to 13K.

Message 55 of 201
PlasticOrPlastic
Established Contributor

@DigitalArk wrote:

@GetTheFico wrote:

Yes, it does. I have talked to two different reps and they said "YES!" I have photoshoped my sig. Smiley Very Happy

Very nice!  And if this is true I'm even more stoked for this card!  Heres to watching for the mailman day in and day out Smiley Tongue

Message 56 of 201
Involver
Valued Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:
I was sincerely disappointed that it wasn't an auto-CLI since I had to validated address and income!! Grrr.

If it makes you feel any better, Barclays had me verify address and income today for my Sallie Mae card for seemingly no reason at all.

Message 57 of 201
heyitsyeh
Frequent Contributor

Hoping for a World Elite...otherwise I'm very firm on my original plan of downgrading to non-AF

TU: 777 | EQ: 814 | EX: 764
Last INQ: 3/26/21
AAoA: 4y 7m
Lowest limit: Chase Freedom Visa - $13,000
Highest limit: Discover It - $56,500
Available credit: $200,600 (8 cards)
Message 58 of 201
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@Involver wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:
I was sincerely disappointed that it wasn't an auto-CLI since I had to validated address and income!! Grrr.

If it makes you feel any better, Barclays had me verify address and income today for my Sallie Mae card for seemingly no reason at all.

I called to have a CLI 6 mos after openning. It was a soft pull. You might want to try.

Message 59 of 201
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

@heyitsyeh wrote:

Hoping for a World Elite...otherwise I'm very firm on my original plan of downgrading to non-AF

I downgraded it 3 mos ago. I cannot upgrade it now. Maybe I have to wait a year. Smiley Sad

Message 60 of 201
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.