Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Arrival upgrade to WMC?

tag
heehawheehaw
Valued Member

Barclay Arrival upgrade to WMC?

So, I got the Arrival card (no AF version) last year with a starting CL of $4,000, 1k short to receive the WMC version. Took the advice from the forum to carry a balance in order to get the 6 month auto luv, and right on cue, got bumped up to $9,000 (5k increase, highest CLI ever, auto or self intimated!).  I've been wanting to see if I could upgrade it from the platinum version for a while and was wondering if anyone has dealt with Barclay with this before?

| Amazon Visa [$500] Oct '08 | Amazon Store [$4.8k] Nov '10 | WF College CB Visa [$600] May '11 |
| Fidelity AMEX [$5k] Oct '12 | BCE AMEX [$7.3k] Dec '12 | Chase Freedom VS [$5k] Jan '13| Discover IT [$3.5k] Jul '13 |
| CSP [$5k] Oct '13 | Barclay Arrival [$9k] Dec '13 | AMEX Everyday [$5k] Dec '14 | SFFCU Visa [$10k] Jan '15 |
EQ: 705/785 (VS 3.0), TU (Discover+Barclay): 757, EX (CS): 816. Its Garden Time! (1/19/15)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay Arrival upgrade to WMC?

@heehawheehaw wrote:

So, I got the Arrival card (no AF version) last year with a starting CL of $4,000, 1k short to receive the WMC version. Took the advice from the forum to carry a balance in order to get the 6 month auto luv, and right on cue, got bumped up to $9,000 (5k increase, highest CLI ever, auto or self intimated!).  I've been wanting to see if I could upgrade it from the platinum version for a while and was wondering if anyone has dealt with Barclay with this before?

I'd secure message them.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.