Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Arrival +

tag
stlsme
New Contributor

Barclay Arrival +

I have an Arrvial+ card and received an email saying it was a WEMC. Just logged in and the picture is still the original + card. I get two points on all purchases so I know it is the plus but how do I get it upgraded to a WEMC. I have run over 9k through it since I opened the account (early May). I appreciate any insight. I think my six month mark will be November 5 if that matters.

EX: 844 EQ: 848 TU: 839
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Shock
Established Contributor

Re: Barclay Arrival +

All the Arrival+ should be WEMC. Is your MC logo shiny chrome or standard red/orange?

@stlsme wrote:

I have an Arrvial+ card and received an email saying it was a WEMC. Just logged in and the picture is still the original + card. I get two points on all purchases so I know it is the plus but how do I get it upgraded to a WEMC. I have run over 9k through it since I opened the account (early May). I appreciate any insight. I think my six month mark will be November 5 if that matters.

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

As far as I'm aware, all Arrival + cards are WEMC's. 

Message 3 of 8
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

New cardmembers that have Arrival+ after they rolled out EMV is WEMC. Cardmembers that have it before can be either in Platinum, or WMC.

Message 4 of 8
stlsme
New Contributor

I opened the account in May two weeks before the change. I was approved for the plus before the WEMC and wasn't upgraded at the time. I do not have the silver MC logos.

EX: 844 EQ: 848 TU: 839
Message 5 of 8
mbla
New Contributor

All the Arrival+cardholders are being upgraded to WEMC.  When the AF Arrival+ was created from the old AF and No AF Arrival, the cardholders who had the Arrival+ were very upset that they were not being upgraded to WEMC.  Barclays agreed to do the upgrade in phases.  I would expect that all Arrival+ (WMC and Platinum) cardholders will be upgraded by the end of the year.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@trumpet-205 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

New cardmembers that have Arrival+ after they rolled out EMV is WEMC. Cardmembers that have it before can be either in Platinum, or WMC.

Gotcha!

Message 7 of 8
sexy_kitten7
Regular Contributor

@mbla wrote:

All the Arrival+cardholders are being upgraded to WEMC.  When the AF Arrival+ was created from the old AF and No AF Arrival, the cardholders who had the Arrival+ were very upset that they were not being upgraded to WEMC.  Barclays agreed to do the upgrade in phases.  I would expect that all Arrival+ (WMC and Platinum) cardholders will be upgraded by the end of the year.

Exactly. I was told by the EO a couple months ago that I was "scheduled for an upgrade later this year."

I got a letter confirming the WMC->WEMC upgrade last week. No card yet. Haven't bothered to log on.

Acct opened in January.

Quicksilver MC / Amazon.com / Better Balance Rewards Visa / Freedom / Dividend / Quicksilver Visa / Cash+ / Thank You Preferred / Blue Cash Everyday / Better Balance Rewards MC / BankAmericard HRC Cash Rewards / It / Arrival / FlexPerks / Platinum AAdvantage / MileagePlus Explorer / LifeMiles
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.