Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay BT

tag
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay BT

Do all new cards come with BT checks? I contacted a rep and she told me the online BT offers will be available after a couple of months. 

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ours usually do.

Message 12 of 21
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Some do, some do not. Depends on the type of product/CC that you applied for.
Message 13 of 21
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Barclays Reward Mastercard for Average Credit.

Guess I'll have to wait and see. 

Message 14 of 21
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

For the one you applied for, more than likely. Typically, if there was a BT promotion associated with your original application then those BT checks would be included with the CC carrier. Other lenders tend to send them separately.
Message 15 of 21
JSS3
Valued Contributor

The pre-qualified letter that I responded to said 6 months BT and purchases @ 0%. 

Message 16 of 21
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

You should be good then. Hopefully that works out for you. :-)
Message 17 of 21
JSS3
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:
You should be good then. Hopefully that works out for you. :-)

Thanks! It's working out so far. I'm still stoked I got a 3,000 limit so I'll be good with that alone. Then possibly another increase in 6 months.  Smiley Wink This was the best application closing out the year. I don't need any other card until next year December---early 2016. So many inquiries will have fallen off my reports by then!

Message 18 of 21
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Received my card today but there are no checks. My paper work does say I have a 0% intro rate and I am seeing a BT offer until 2015 @ 0% online. Only thing though is I really wanted a check. 

If I proceed online will they offer to deposit into my bank account?

Message 19 of 21
taxi818
Super Contributor

Chase will deposit in bank. But most want credit cards  or number you want to transfer from and they do rest. 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.