Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Barclay CC let's put our heads together

FinStar wrote:

Hmmmm... this could be interesting.  Of course, I won't know for sure for the next 4-8 months so we'll see if anything comes about on my Barclays accounts.

We can figure this out for sure:smileywink:

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Contributor
Kutuzov

Approved for 1,3k march 2013, did the LUV botton 7/6 they said it was processing, they call me, and declined CLI (I don't balme them!), heavy use aid way more than CLI each month (last month I paid 1650 and reported 250), let's see next cut what happens.

Gardening until 03/11/15 last mistake ,,, 07/05/2013

Barclay FICO 610
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Kutuzov wrote:

Approved for 1,3k march 2013, did the LUV botton 7/6 they said it was processing, they call me, and declined CLI (I don't balme them!), heavy use aid way more than CLI each month (last month I paid 1650 and reported 250), let's see next cut what happens.

Look for results between 5-6 months YMMV tho I saw 1 CLI already I think at 3 months 

So far it looks like they like to see balances on the 0% for CLI's 

Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Valued Contributor
FinStar

myjourney wrote:

FinStar wrote:

Hmmmm... this could be interesting.  Of course, I won't know for sure for the next 4-8 months so we'll see if anything comes about on my Barclays accounts.

Now, the last 5 accounts that I opened around Oct 2012 did not yield any CLD, AA or closure with Barclays...then again I closed a few as well.  If anything, any AA would have happened by now since the last time I checked my CRs, they certainly have been doing plenty of SPs.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

FinStar wrote:

myjourney wrote:

FinStar wrote:

Now, the last 5 accounts that I opened around Oct 2012 did not yield any CLD, AA or closure with Barclays...then again I closed a few as well.  If anything, any AA would have happened by now since the last time I checked my CRs, they certainly have been doing plenty of SPs.

Who did they SP in your case?

and Thanks for info:smileywink:

Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Contributor
Poozie121

@finstar, when did they start SPing you and how often do they do it? I have had my card for about a month and have been looking but haven't seen a SP yet I have opened a walmart card since and got an acct at DCU....
Gardening until 8/10/2014! I love this forum!!!! EX- 687 TU-688 EQ - 680 ...all pulls 12/2013 (myfico)
Ch 7 discharge - 12/11. Discover $6k, DCU $3k, Barclays rewards $3k, Barclays Sallie Mae $3k Sony Visa $2500 Capital One Quicksilver $5 Capital One Venture One $3k, best buy mastercard1000

Valued Contributor
FinStar

myjourney wrote:

FinStar wrote:

myjourney wrote:

FinStar wrote:

They have SP'd for AR on both EX and TU.  EX as recently as Apr... and TU during Jun, Apr, Feb and Nov 2012 for the last 9 months.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

FinStar wrote:

myjourney wrote:

FinStar wrote:

myjourney wrote:

FinStar wrote:

They have SP'd for AR on both EX and TU.  EX as recently as Apr... and TU during Jun, Apr, Feb and Nov 2012 for the last 9 months.

:smileywink:

Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Contributor
Poozie121

Thanks, fin!!!!
Gardening until 8/10/2014! I love this forum!!!! EX- 687 TU-688 EQ - 680 ...all pulls 12/2013 (myfico)
Ch 7 discharge - 12/11. Discover $6k, DCU $3k, Barclays rewards $3k, Barclays Sallie Mae $3k Sony Visa $2500 Capital One Quicksilver $5 Capital One Venture One $3k, best buy mastercard1000

Regular Contributor
staifokuzed

For me April for ex. May for tu . May was the one they used for auto cli. I was 5 months clean. I did forget to mention i got auto loan in January. Tu was froze so no inquiries on tu for that purchase.
AMEX B SKY-1K AMEX PRG- NPSL USAA PLTM -6K
DISCOVER IT- 5.2K BARCLAY REWARD- 3.2K
PAYPAL REWARDS -6K VICTORIA SECRETS -1750
USAA AMEX-5.5K CITI TY PREFR 3.1K(NPSL) CHASE FREEDOM -1K
SPORTSMAN VISA- 8K AMEX ED PRFD- 8.5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+