Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay CLI Rewards card. When?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay CLI Rewards card. When?

When should I expect an auto CLI if I don't make a Request? I started with an initial limit of $2000 in July. Scores are a bit lower right now due to higher utilization. Just paid all cards in full. Should report all utilization changes by the 28th. I'm afraid to hit the LUV button because of my current slightly lower scores. Also afraid to call them due to new accts and the fear of AA. If they don't auto in January, I'll ask. What's the average 1st increase? Thanks everyone!:-)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay CLI Rewards card. When?

I got mine May 2015 $500 and last week it was increased to $1250. Good luck. 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I'm assuming that was an auto
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

:-)
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the Apple Rewards and my 6th month statement cuts on the 16th, just logged on a few minutes ago and found my credit limit increased by $2000.

Just be patient, hold on until the 6th statement cuts and save that hard inquiry.

Message 5 of 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
When should I expect an auto CLI if I don't make a Request?

CLI's are not simply handed out in exchange for time with any creditor.  You can expect an auto CLI when your credit profile and income justify one with Barclaycard.

@Anonymous wrote:
Also afraid to call them due to new accts and the fear of AA.

Calling will not have any impact.  If you're going to be AA'd you're going to be AA'd.  If you're not, you're not.  A call does not change your credit profile.

@Anonymous wrote:
What's the average 1st increase?

No idea as no one tracks sufficent data points for a meaningful analysis.  Even with an average it wouldn't matter.  The CLI you stand to qualify for has nothing to do with the average and everything to do with what your credit profile and income qualify for.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.