Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay CLI

tag
EaglesFan2006
Established Contributor

Barclay CLI

I tried the CLI increase on Barclay and got a notice that I will receive something in the mail. I  assume that this means that it will be denied.  My question is, could this have any impact on my account, such as turning them off to auto CLI in the future or even closing the account?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay CLI

I've had this problem with them too.  You get the letter and yada yada.  It shouldn't effect anything and it will only be a SP...its a HP if they approve the CLI

Message 2 of 4
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I've had this problem with them too.  You get the letter and yada yada.  It shouldn't effect anything and it will only be a SP...its a HP if they approve the CLI

I've never been told this. Barclay's told me that any CLI request is a HP, regardless of whether or not you're approved.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bichonmom wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I've never been told this. Barclay's told me that any CLI request is a HP, regardless of whether or not you're approved.

I'm speaking solely my experience of when I request a CLI online.  I've been denied a CLI about 15 times in the past 2 years and they were all SP....then the one time I got a CLI recently it showed up on TU as an HP

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.