Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay CLI

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Barclay CLI

@BackInTheSaddleAgain wrote:

Thanks FinStar. No, not planning on an app binge. In fact, I don't have any inquiries since obtaining my Barclays card in July. So the new PayPal MC will be my first inquiry in 5 months. However, I am also considering the Amazon Store card as well since I spend so much money with them every month. So at the most 2 new inquiries. I keep my utility very low so hopefully Barclay's won't get their panties all tied in a knot over it. Trying to enhance my file a little and was planning on 2 or 3 new cards every 4 months over the next year.

Smiley Frustrated

I would definitely heed the advice of myjourney and others to wait and see if an auto-CLI occurs before you request a manual CLI.  Typically, the cleaner the CR (less or minimal inquiries) and decent scores, then the more optimal your chances.  Good luck either way!

Message 11 of 13
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@BackInTheSaddleAgain wrote:

Thank you everyone! As usual, GREAT insight. Definitely do NOT want an HP if I can avoid it, so I guess I'll wait another month or two and see if I get one automatically. If not, I can always call then and request one. I am applying for the PayPal MC today, so hopefully Barclay's doesn't can me as young as my account is with them. Smiley Surprised

THANKS AGAIN! 

Good luck keep us updated!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 12 of 13
BackInTheSaddleAgain
Regular Contributor

Will do. Thanks!

Current Score: EX: 718, EQ: 715, TU: 720
Goal Score: EX: 750, EQ: 750, TU: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.