Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay CLI

I have the arrival plus WEMC from Barclaycard and am coming up on 6 months (really want a CLI) does anyone know if it's 6 months or 6 statements? I'm over 6 statements because one cut like 5 days after getting my card. The 6 month mark is Monday I believe and the 7th statement will cut on the 23rd. Do I have a chance still or should it have happened? I'm using this card heavily for everything since it's good here in Europe and I'm stationed in Germany. Just a small 5000 CL sucks when my other cards have a lot more, up to 20k. Just curious if I should waste a HP, wait it out, or switch to my NFCU and not have to plan out payments to not have high utilization. Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay CLI

The waiting game begins, goodluck

Message 2 of 4
baller4life
Super Contributor

6 or 7 statements if you are lucky. My 7th cuts tonight. Fingers crossed!!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck ! I'm kinda worried, I have a 2500$ payment that needs to procss before mine cuts. I had to make a large purchase, too bad you can't pay while stuff is pending or it would have been payed immediately. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.