Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Card CLI question

tag
matolen
Contributor

Barclay Card CLI question

Are they automatic after a period?  I have had the Apple and Rewards cards for 5-6mths. I have definitely utilized my cards, and paid over the minimum and sometimes more than once a month.  I know YMMV but I recently got another Barclaycard with a much larger credit limit than my other two, and I am wondering if this might figure in negatively or positively for CLI on my pre-existing cards...  I have the Apple with 1K limit, Rewards with 500 limit and most recently the NFL (card hasn't even arrived yet) with a 4.4K limit.  This was an order of magnitude difference.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay Card CLI question

Ive had my card for 8 months and I know they sp me often but so far no CLI. I just paid off a bunch of cards and closed some so Im thinking after a month or 2 for that to hit my cb I will have better luck. 

Message 2 of 5
1fstgixer
Valued Member

My Apple rewards visa was cli after 6th statement from $2k to $4k and after 12th statement from $4k to $7k. Never paid in full but heavy usage on the month before 12th statement cut.. Both auto cli, I am hoping my US Air MasterCard gets the same auto luv soon....

Message 3 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

My experience with Barclay is auto CLI after each 6 statement cuts.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 4 of 5
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

I've had my Barclay Rewards MC since March 2014 and never got any auto luv! I have however received CLI's via me requesting them every 6 months, which was a HP.

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.