Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Card Security Prompt at Login

tag
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Barclay Card Security Prompt at Login

At BarclaycardUS.com, each time when I login, it prompts for two securitiy questions after I input the password.  I tried to call customer service and I did not get any help.  Any of you have the same issue?  It is just annoying.

If this continues, I'm going to cancel Barclay Cards after the start bonus.... $200 cold cash still good.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay Card Security Prompt at Login

I've got a Barclays card and don't generally have that problem. The few times I have seen the security questions are 1) if I forget I'm using private browsing; and 2) if I've recently cleared all of my cookies; and 3) if I log in from a different devise (i.e. log in from my desktop instead of the laptop I usually use. Any of those apply to you??

Message 2 of 4
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

I had this on my Barclay login for the first month or so. Eventually I guess it finally figured I was on a trusted device. Seemed to coincide with my first statement.
Message 3 of 4
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Now we have a secondd account with an old Barnes & Noble card I totally forgot.  There is no security prompt.  Oh well....

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.