cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Card

tag
missyq0814

Barclay Card

I applied for the Apple Barclay card and was approved. However, I decided not to get one. (I had to get a PC to work with a program I wanted) I don't want to cancel it, but I really have no use for this card. Can I call and switch to a different one and if so, which one. I have a good credit score depending on which one you go by. Barclay says 776, Capital One says 767 and US Bank says 792.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Barclay Card

@missyq0814 wrote:
I applied for the Apple Barclay card and was approved. However, I decided not to get one. (I had to get a PC to work with a program I wanted) I don't want to cancel it, but I really have no use for this card. Can I call and switch to a different one and if so, which one. I have a good credit score depending on which one you go by. Barclay says 776, Capital One says 767 and US Bank says 792.

Barclays does do PC but I dont know if you can with this card and so soon after approval. Give the UW department a buzz. We would need more info on what you are looking for to recommend a different card..

Message 2 of 4
missyq0814

I'm not really sure which card I would want. We do travel, although we don't fly much. We love road trips. So would the arrival card be good, or the Travelocity one? Is there a better rewards one?
Message 3 of 4
missyq0814

Oops. I meant Priceline. If it helps with your advice, I have no bad marks on my report. I think 7% utilization, all my bills are paid on time. I do have a mortgage and a car loan. Thanks
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.