tag
TRC2k13
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclay Experts Needed For Barclay Payment Help

@myjourney wrote:

@TRC2k13 wrote:

@Vegas247 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

1) you have up to and I forget the time 3 or 5pm to be considered on time payment 

2) mine usually credits to account next day YMMV

So If I pay with my electronic check on Barclay's website or on my phone with Barclay's Android App on the 3rd or 4th of the month (due date 5th of every month)....I'm safe? (it's been a long time sinceI had credit cards).. I pay my Wells Fargo card that I got back in Oct 2013 with cash a Wells Fargo Branch to play safe.

You'll be fine.  I've paid from my laptop and my phone... never had an issue.

@myjourney wrote:

Per Barclay 

Make a payment

Paying your credit card online is fast, easy and free. To avoid late fees and finance charges, simply make your online payment by 7 p.m. ET on your payment due date.

Same as what I posted like 5 minutes ago... Smiley Happy

Was that before the edit Lol 

Good job 

LOL... I believe so.  I only edited to add the line about the ACH debit the next day.  Smiley Happy

Good luck OP.

Message 11 of 16
JoshuaHolySpirit
Frequent Contributor

@Vegas247 wrote:

Thanks guys......It's been a long time since I had Credit Cards and want to never, ever be late.....

I use this method for all my credit cards.

Pay the minimum or more ASAP after statement cuts.

That way, I am sure of having paid the minimum balance (or more), and having not to worry about it because, my account updates $0 due.

Regarding balances after, I can either pay online or by phone at anytime of the month, not having to worry about the due date.

Never trust ''paying on due dates'' even though it is safe, (or falls on a Sunday).....No worries.Smiley LOL

Capital One QS1, Capital One Journey, Williams-Sonoma Visa, Amex Travelocity, Chase Slate, Amex SPG, Amex Blue Sky, Bank of America Travel Rewards, JCPenney...and more ( Holy Spirit rocks-!! ) TU-Fico-777
Message 12 of 16
Vegas247
Established Contributor

I get it.....that's a great way to assure your never late.....

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 13 of 16
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Pay before the statement even cuts for utilization purposeses....Unless you don't care..Some don't, but it should at least be mentioned....

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 14 of 16
Vegas247
Established Contributor

Ya I know to pay before statement cuts, and I PIF.......this post was about paying with a check on the due date if it was considered late because electronic checks typically take more than 2 days to post.....

$600 Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit $6500 Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $30k credit card16k Chase Freedom® - $200 Bonus12k VSiggy
Message 15 of 16
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@Vegas247 wrote:

Ya I know to pay before statement cuts, and I PIF.......this post was about paying with a check on the due date if it was considered late because electronic checks typically take more than 2 days to post.....

Yeah, I read it.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.