Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay FICO scenario unusual

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay FICO scenario unusual

I've had Barclaycards for 2 1/2 years and up until a few months ago, always receievd a new TU FICO score monthly. I noticed a few other myfico members reporting that they were receiving updated FICO from Barclay ever other month or with an even longer interval between updates, and that was the case for the past 2 or 3 months. No update. That was expected after seeing others going in this direction.

Now there is a system message when I click on FICO score in my Ring account saying that FICO is unavailable at all due to one of the following reasons:

1) Account could be too new (it's not, as it is 9 months old)

2) Your address may have changed or is different than they address Barclay has on file for you ( same address for many years and no changes made either in credit report or on Barclay end- already verified).

Puzzling. It's not a huge loss as I still receive my monthly TU FICO score via Discover, but wondered if anyone else had received this message or had this happen. Thanks, everyone! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
noobody
Established Contributor

Re: Barclay FICO scenario unusual

My Ring's FICO report normally.
True to their word, when my score has big swing, they will update it every month.
If score change is flat, they will show every two month.
Barclay's website is fancy and funky, it has been reported they will show wrong available credit at early morning time.
My Ring card shows the old orange design at that time every day
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.