cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Ficos taken away? (Added, master list of current Barclay cards with Ficos)

tag
Beane
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclay Ficos taken away? (Added, master list of current Barclay cards with Ficos)

@bobbay wrote:

Unfortunately, your account has not had any transaction for 150 days, so access to your FICO® Score has been suspended. To regain access, make a transaction with your Upromise MasterCard and return to this site in a week.

Please note: it may take 1 to 2 weeks for your FICO® score access to be restored.

this is what happened to mine!

I'm done with barclays.

You are mad that they won't give you a free FICO on a card you haven't used in 5 months?  Set up a small automatic charge each month and PIF and you'll get your FICO.

FICO EQ: 733 TU: 727 CS FAKO EX: 737                                                                                               In the garden since 5/9/13
Message 31 of 32
nois
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclay Ficos taken away? (Added, master list of current Barclay cards with Ficos)

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@nois wrote:

Talked to Barclays today and they told me Sallie Mae accounts are not eligible to receive CS online. As soon as my Arrival account was set up, I can see my score through the tools on that account but not on SM side - same login.

Funny, just now I got email on my SM card, features coming soon:

You said you'd like easy access to your FICO® Score. Soon you'll be able to view it online, just for being our cardmember. You'll also receive an email alert any time we learn that your score has changed. Find out more by watching this 

And I just received the same message regarding my priceline.com

I just got that email too. 

FEB 2014 EQ: 798 EX: 780 TU: 798
Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.