cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Ficos taken away? (Added, master list of current Barclay cards with Ficos)

tag
Fico2Go
Established Contributor

Re: Barclay Ficos taken away?

My Barclay FICO is workign just fine.  Last updated 01/01/2014.

Discover IT $19,000 == 12/2013
AMEX 12/2013 ---BCP $12,000 === BC $23,000 ----- 04/2014
CHASE SLATE $5,700 === 12/2013
BoA 123 $6000 === 12/2013
Barclay Rewards $1500 == 12/2013
Message 11 of 32
creditfan
Established Contributor

yeah I can confirm that it's true, because a few days ago I still can see score from my sallie mae MC card, but after reading this thread and check again it's gone,

However, my arrival is still working as it should. I think its now available in some of specific products only

Message 12 of 32
john398
Senior Contributor

mine last updated on 12/28 on my Apple Financing Card

Message 13 of 32
budugu
Regular Contributor

Arrival card last update from 11/15/13 so lets see if 8 week rules works tomorrow Smiley Happy

amex - plat + bcp, Apple Card, Citi Prestige (AU)
Message 14 of 32
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

check your transunion for the sp from barclay, it will coincide with the date of your fico update!

Message 15 of 32
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

@KennyS2006 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

Mine is also still there for the Arrival but does not really work. Last update is from November.....Discover is working great but Barclays ??

For whatever it's worth, Barclays CSR told me it updates every 8 weeks.

Or "whenever there is a significant credit change" For whatever that's worth. LOL Mine updated 2 times in one month and the next month as well... one update was when it went up and one when it went down. 

oh ...interesting. I  just had a 90% util reporting on Discover and no change ? Also it is 12 weeks since last update.... so it should probably update soon and drop Smiley Sad

I figured the CSR that told me 8 weeks was probably reading from a list of standard talking points - strange to say the least.  I wonder if the score just updates whenever Barclays performs an account review?

My score has only updated when AR took place

Capture.JPG

Message 16 of 32
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

+1  and on another note how else could they update it?

Message 17 of 32
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

They probably got wind about people using a backdoor link to gain access to a program not part of their card product so eliminated the option. Only a few products are eligible and afaik Lufthansa isn't among them.

Thats strange because I didnt need the URL trick to access it before. Well maybe we can make this a master thread

Message 18 of 32
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

Answer I received from CSRs (with proof) after the jump:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Any-Rhyme-Or-Reason-To-Barclaycard-Free-FICO-Updates/m-...

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 19 of 32
Mrm-na
New Contributor

Re: Barclay Ficos taken away? (Added, master list of current Barclay cards with Ficos)

As with others here, my Sallie Mae MC has been cut off from the score page for the last week or so.

It's odd because back in November I once received an email telling me that my score had changed, and that email contained a link to the score page.  If the Sallie Mae isn't supposed to have that feature, then I guess they forgot to tell the email daemon.

Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.