Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Fun Zone miles disappeared

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay Fun Zone miles disappeared

I am not sure if this is just me. I have been using the Barclay Fun Zone to get additional bonus by twittering and connecting to other social apps with my Barclay Arrival card. However, starting from this week, this bonus page link was disappeared on my account page. It is true that I haven't used my card for the last month. Anyone else noticed this change or this is just a punishment to me?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Aahz
Established Contributor

Re: Barclay Fun Zone miles disappeared

@Anonymous wrote:

I am not sure if this is just me. I have been using the Barclay Fun Zone to get additional bonus by twittering and connecting to other social apps with my Barclay Arrival card. However, starting from this week, this bonus page link was disappeared on my account page. It is true that I haven't used my card for the last month. Anyone else noticed this change or this is just a punishment to me?

Thanks!

This change was announced last month.

More details at http://www.doctorofcredit.com/barclays-end-rewards-fan-zone-program-later-month/

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome for clarifying this! Giving you a Kudo. Too bad it is over...

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays has been continuously decreasing benefits since i got my card. Sigh.

Message 4 of 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Barclays has been continuously decreasing benefits since i got my card. Sigh.

Been noticing this too. Ugh

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.