Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Barclay NFL card 2X points

Iorek wrote:

Cool, I got the same e-mail last week. Too bad the department stores part is coming on the beginning of Chase/Discover 5% promos. Took my card out of the SD and put it in the "rarely used" part of my wallet next to my Walmart card. Barclays, you're moving up...

Barclay is moving up in the wallet Lol

Well you can use for gas at least :smileywink:

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Contributor
Iorek

myjourney wrote:

Iorek wrote:

Cool, I got the same e-mail last week. Too bad the department stores part is coming on the beginning of Chase/Discover 5% promos. Took my card out of the SD and put it in the "rarely used" part of my wallet next to my Walmart card. Barclays, you're moving up...

Alas, I have a BofA card for 3% cash back on gas and I get a 10% bonus for redeeming into a BofA account => 3.3% cash back. Poor Barclays :smileysad:

Amex BCE ($15k), TE ($5k), BoA BBR ($600), Cash Rewards ($600), Barclays Sallie Mae ($6k), CapOne Quicksilver ($4k), Chase Freedom ($5.8k), CSP ($11k), Marriott (9k), IHG (12k), DCU ($6k), Discover IT ($6.5k)
TU - 4 INQ, EX - 7 INQ, EQ - 3 INQ
Gardening since 06/25/14.
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Iorek wrote:

myjourney wrote:

Iorek wrote:

Alas, I have a BofA card for 3% cash back on gas and I get a 10% bonus for redeeming into a BofA account => 3.3% cash back. Poor Barclays :smileysad:

Oh poor Barclay lost out again :smileylol:

Maybe next time

Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Contributor
Iorek

myjourney wrote:

Iorek wrote:

myjourney wrote:

Iorek wrote:

Maybe next time

I might use them if I give into temptation and go to the Coldstone across the street from work :smileytongue:

Amex BCE ($15k), TE ($5k), BoA BBR ($600), Cash Rewards ($600), Barclays Sallie Mae ($6k), CapOne Quicksilver ($4k), Chase Freedom ($5.8k), CSP ($11k), Marriott (9k), IHG (12k), DCU ($6k), Discover IT ($6.5k)
TU - 4 INQ, EX - 7 INQ, EQ - 3 INQ
Gardening since 06/25/14.
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Iorek wrote:

myjourney wrote:

Iorek wrote:

myjourney wrote:

Iorek wrote:

Maybe next time

I might use them if I give into temptation and go to the Coldstone across the street from work :smileytongue:

Lol

Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Regular Contributor
jeffg330

I never got this offer 😥. Anyone else besides me?

Starting Score: EQ 609 EX 570 TU 656 March 2012 CH 7 BK 12/08
Current Score: EQ 691 EX 694 TU 713
Goal Score: all 3 700's.
Quicksilver $5000 Discover IT $1500 Barclays NFL $1250 Walmart $1500 CL Applied Bank $300 (secured)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

In the Garden till 12/14
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

jeffg330 wrote:
I never got this offer 😥. Anyone else besides me?

It was date Oct 1st and this is what it looked like after I enrolled 

Dear 

Thank you for taking the time to enroll your Bears Extra Points MasterCard in the Bonus Rewards Program. Earn bonus rewards for gas station, restaurant or department, toy or game store purchases from October 1 through December 31, 2013.¹

Take advantage of this great offer and make this holiday season even more rewarding.
You will see your bonus rewards credited to your account 6 to 8 weeks after the
promotion ends!

Last 5 apps 6/6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}