Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay NFL card 2X points

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Barclay NFL card 2X points

@Iorek wrote:

Cool, I got the same e-mail last week. Too bad the department stores part is coming on the beginning of Chase/Discover 5% promos. Took my card out of the SD and put it in the "rarely used" part of my wallet next to my Walmart card. Barclays, you're moving up...

Barclay is moving up in the wallet Lol

Well you can use for gas at least Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 11 of 17
Iorek
Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Iorek wrote:

Cool, I got the same e-mail last week. Too bad the department stores part is coming on the beginning of Chase/Discover 5% promos. Took my card out of the SD and put it in the "rarely used" part of my wallet next to my Walmart card. Barclays, you're moving up...

Alas, I have a BofA card for 3% cash back on gas and I get a 10% bonus for redeeming into a BofA account => 3.3% cash back. Poor Barclays Smiley Sad

Amex BCE ($15k), TE ($5k), BoA BBR ($600), Cash Rewards ($600), Barclays Sallie Mae ($6k), CapOne Quicksilver ($4k), Chase Freedom ($5.8k), CSP ($11k), Marriott (9k), IHG (12k), DCU ($6k), Discover IT ($6.5k)
TU - 4 INQ, EX - 7 INQ, EQ - 3 INQ
Gardening since 06/25/14.
Message 12 of 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Iorek wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Iorek wrote:

Alas, I have a BofA card for 3% cash back on gas and I get a 10% bonus for redeeming into a BofA account => 3.3% cash back. Poor Barclays Smiley Sad

Oh poor Barclay lost out again Smiley LOL

Maybe next time

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 13 of 17
Iorek
Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Iorek wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Iorek wrote:

Maybe next time

I might use them if I give into temptation and go to the Coldstone across the street from work Smiley Tongue

Amex BCE ($15k), TE ($5k), BoA BBR ($600), Cash Rewards ($600), Barclays Sallie Mae ($6k), CapOne Quicksilver ($4k), Chase Freedom ($5.8k), CSP ($11k), Marriott (9k), IHG (12k), DCU ($6k), Discover IT ($6.5k)
TU - 4 INQ, EX - 7 INQ, EQ - 3 INQ
Gardening since 06/25/14.
Message 14 of 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Iorek wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Iorek wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Iorek wrote:

Maybe next time

I might use them if I give into temptation and go to the Coldstone across the street from work Smiley Tongue

Lol

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 15 of 17
jeffg330
Regular Contributor

I never got this offer 😥. Anyone else besides me?

Starting Score: EQ 609 EX 570 TU 656 March 2012 CH 7 BK 12/08
Current Score: EQ 691 EX 694 TU 713
Goal Score: all 3 700's.
Quicksilver $5000 Discover IT $1500 Barclays NFL $1250 Walmart $1500 CL Applied Bank $300 (secured)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

In the Garden till 12/14
Message 16 of 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

@jeffg330 wrote:
I never got this offer 😥. Anyone else besides me?

It was date Oct 1st and this is what it looked like after I enrolled 

Dear 

Thank you for taking the time to enroll your Bears Extra Points MasterCard in the Bonus Rewards Program. Earn bonus rewards for gas station, restaurant or department, toy or game store purchases from October 1 through December 31, 2013.¹

Take advantage of this great offer and make this holiday season even more rewarding.
You will see your bonus rewards credited to your account 6 to 8 weeks after the
promotion ends!

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.