Established Contributor
bahbahd

Barclay Online Pre-Approval Check Out There?

I'm trying to track down if Barclay US has an online pre-approval check form. I can't seem to find on for US, just the UK. Anyone seen one? 

Established Contributor
bahbahd

Re: Barclay Online Pre-Approval Check Out There?

None that I can find.

Established Member
dac1

Established Contributor
bahbahd

Holy smokes. Take the parameters off the URL and you get to a generic page that lets you select from below. Amazing, thank you! I must have been searching the wrong terms. https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/ProactivePrescreenLanding.action

1. What card benefit interests you the most?*
    • Rewards
    • Travel
    • Cash back
    • Low APR
  2. How would you rate your credit?
    •  Excellent
    • Good
    • Average
Established Member
dac1

I was looking for a low APR / no annual fee card and the Ring Mastercard offered the lowest APR I could find (8%).  Applied online and received instant approval with a $7,000 initial credit line.  They pulled Transunion (in Ohio) and my FICO score was 779.

Established Member
ChopperED

[ Edited ]

No way! I just did that and got approved for 3500! And I got turned down by Barclays last month too for the same card!!

Thank's everyone for their advice. I app'd last month and got 2 out of 5 and this last Barclays just topped me off.....Off to the garden, Where's my shovel???

Miles and More- 7500 // Capital One Venture - 5000 // Capital One Venture - 3500 // Consolidated Community CU - 500 // Barclays Rewards - 700 // Dress Barn - 1150 // Express- 650 // J.Crew- 4250
Regular Contributor
bluescale

It doesn't work for me :smileysad:

The screen flashes something quickly, and then goes back to form.  I've tried it in Chrome, IE and Firefox.

Established Contributor
bahbahd

bluescale wrote:

It doesn't work for me :smileysad:

The screen flashes something quickly, and then goes back to form.  I've tried it in Chrome, IE and Firefox.

gremlins-movie-image.png

New Contributor
GatorGuy

bahbahd wrote:

Holy smokes. Take the parameters off the URL and you get to a generic page that lets you select from below. Amazing, thank you! I must have been searching the wrong terms. https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/ProactivePrescreenLanding.action

1. What card benefit interests you the most?*
    • Rewards
    • Travel
    • Cash back
    • Low APR
  2. How would you rate your credit?
    •  Excellent
    • Good
    • Average

Awesome! Very cool resource.

If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. -- Aristotle
Starting Score: 777
Current Score:  761
Goal Score:      800
Valued Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

Didnt even know this website existed.

Closing all of these credit card accounts once paid off for a fresh start.
$600$800$1,000$500(AU) $2,500
EQ FICO---, EX FICO---, TU FICO---, AAOA 6 months, Utilization 74%, No delinquencies of any sort.
Inquiries on EQ: 19, Inquires on EX: 30, Inquiries on TU: 21, Gardening Since 06-25-14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+