cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Online Pre-Approval Check Out There?

Moderator Emerita

Re: Barclay Online Pre-Approval Check Out There?

Message 41 of 69
Senior Contributor

Re: Barclay Online Pre-Approval Check Out There?

@09Lexie

 

Haha, thanks. I need a pass every now and then or else I would be in credit prison Smiley Tongue

Message 42 of 69
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay Online Pre-Approval Check Out There?


azguy13 wrote:

@09Lexie

 

Haha, thanks. I need a pass every now and then or else I would be in credit prison Smiley Tongue


tsk! tsk! you just got your ERT welcome package last night... Smiley Very Happy



GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 43 of 69
Senior Contributor

Re: Barclay Online Pre-Approval Check Out There?

I was falsely accused! I was just holding it for a friend. it's not mine, I swear Smiley Very Happy

Message 44 of 69
Senior Contributor

Re: Barclay Online Pre-Approval Check Out There?


azguy13 wrote:

I was falsely accused! I was just holding it for a friend. it's not mine, I swear Smiley Very Happy


mmmhhmm, Sure!   lol

Message 45 of 69
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay Online Pre-Approval Check Out There?


Irisa wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

I was falsely accused! I was just holding it for a friend. it's not mine, I swear Smiley Very Happy


mmmhhmm, Sure!   lol


hahah...don't worry, i still check prequal sites on a regular basis Smiley Tongue



GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 46 of 69
Senior Contributor

Re: Barclay Online Pre-Approval Check Out There?


djc1puno wrote:

Irisa wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

I was falsely accused! I was just holding it for a friend. it's not mine, I swear Smiley Very Happy


mmmhhmm, Sure!   lol


hahah...don't worry, i still check prequal sites on a regular basis Smiley Tongue


I'm glad it's not just me then, lol. I am committed to the garden and all my fellow gardeners. I will warn everyone though. I do plan to escape the garden for a day sometime around Christmas/New years so I can get my beautiful 3/4 ton

Message 47 of 69
Established Member

Re: Barclay's pre-approval link!

I jus got this message...

 

 

Congratulations
You're pre-qualified for this Barclaycard offer.
 
Barclaycard Rewards Aspiring Prime
 
 
Does this mean I should APPLY?
 
I got declined by them a little over a month ago, maybe two because and it wasn't aspiring I don't think...What should I do guys?


Cap One Quicksilver 500, Cap One Quicksilver 750, VS 400, Buckle 250, Express 300, Ann Taylor 250, Amazon Store Card 1900, Walmart 600, Barclays Financing Visa Card 2000, BestBuy MC Gold 500 Target 300
EQ 650 3/5/14
TU WALMART 675 3/5/14
Message 48 of 69
Established Member

Re: Barclay Online Pre-Approval Check Out There?

I just got this when I used the prequal link.....I got declined by them almost two months ago. Is this legit? Do I pull the trigger I am freaking ou!

 

 

Congratulations
You're pre-qualified for this Barclaycard offer.
 
Barclaycard Rewards Aspiring Prime
  • Earn 2 points per $1 spent on gas, groceries and utilities*
  • 1 point per dollar on all other purchases*
  • 0% intro APR for 6 months on Balance Transfers and Purchases. After that, a variable APR, currently 24.99%*
  • No Annual Fee*
  • Earn 2,500 bonus points with first purchase or balance transfer*

 

 



Cap One Quicksilver 500, Cap One Quicksilver 750, VS 400, Buckle 250, Express 300, Ann Taylor 250, Amazon Store Card 1900, Walmart 600, Barclays Financing Visa Card 2000, BestBuy MC Gold 500 Target 300
EQ 650 3/5/14
TU WALMART 675 3/5/14
Message 49 of 69
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay Online Pre-Approval Check Out There?


Mads8 wrote:

I just got this when I used the prequal link.....I got declined by them almost two months ago. Is this legit? Do I pull the trigger I am freaking ou!

 

 

Congratulations
You're pre-qualified for this Barclaycard offer.
 
Barclaycard Rewards Aspiring Prime
  • Earn 2 points per $1 spent on gas, groceries and utilities*
  • 1 point per dollar on all other purchases*
  • 0% intro APR for 6 months on Balance Transfers and Purchases. After that, a variable APR, currently 24.99%*
  • No Annual Fee*
  • Earn 2,500 bonus points with first purchase or balance transfer*

 

 


If you want the card and find value in it, pull the trigger. Most posters claim it's an real preapproval. 


   3/12 $3500     6/12 $1200      10/12 $1500   12/12 $3400    6/13 $12000      7/13 $5000      7/13 $2500       8/13 $2000    8/13 $6000

  | CSP (AU) $12,000 | Amex PRG (AU) | United $6,000 | OCCU $12,000 | Ink Bold | GM $3,200 | DCU $7500 | Luthansa $9000 | SPG $6,000 | Citi AA Executive $11,000 | Ink Plus $5,000                                                                         | EX 2/7 697 | EQ 10/27 721 | TU 12/15 719 |

Message 50 of 69