cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Rewards Boost- Supercharge Those Points!

tag
masscredit
Valued Contributor

Barclay Rewards Boost- Supercharge Those Points!

One of the benefits of the Barclay Rewards cards is their Rewards Boost. They have many partner stores that they are tied in with. Just sign into that store through the Barclay website to earn more points than if you were to skip that.  I've seen some offers of 6 points per dollar. Pretty good deal!  I saw that but didn't look into it until recently. The points are really starting to add up now! 

https://partners.barclaycardrewardsboost.com

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay Rewards Boost- Supercharge Those Points!

@masscredit wrote:

One of the benefits of the Barclay Rewards cards is their Rewards Boost. They have many partner stores that they are tied in with. Just sign into that store through the Barclay website to earn more points than if you were to skip that.  I've seen some offers of 6 points per dollar. Pretty good deal!  I saw that but didn't look into it until recently. The points are really starting to add up now! 

Are you sure your not a Barclay rep. Trying to Promote//Push the Rewards Boost ? LOL. 

Message 2 of 16
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

@masscredit wrote:

Are you sure your not a Barclay rep. Trying to Promote//Push the Rewards Boost ? LOL. 

Always use something like cashbackmonitor.com to see which portals give the best rewards for a particular merchant.   It's usually not Barclays, as it happens!

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

Always use something like cashbackmonitor.com to see which portals give the best rewards for a particular merchant.   It's usually not Barclays, as it happens!

Good to know Thank you

Message 4 of 16
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

The rewards program I'm on with WF is

3X points on Gas,Grocery,& Drug Stoe

1X everything else

they have Shopping Portal but don't have anything close to the amount of retailers/Merchants as Barlay

im not sure of the boost of the points they offer as IV had my card 2 yrs and just now starting to use it because all of

my other cards 0% ran out. Lol. My WF was a secured card that graduated in 12 months. They have me @ 15.24%

Message 5 of 16
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

@masscredit wrote:

They don't list savingstar.com, or upromise.com

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 6 of 16
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

1X everything else

they have Shopping Portal but don't have anything close to the amount of retailers/Merchants as Barlay

im not sure of the boost of the points they offer as IV had my card 2 yrs and just now starting to use it because all of

@Anonymous other cards 0% ran out. Lol. My WF was a secured card that graduated in 12 months. They have me @ 15.24%

I assume the 3X disappears after 6 months?

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 7 of 16
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

1X everything else

@Anonymous other cards 0% ran out. Lol. My WF was a secured card that graduated in 12 months. They have me @ 15.24%

I assume the 3X disappears after 6 months?

Good Question, I need to call and see or go read up on it. If so I'm done using it. Lol

Message 8 of 16
masscredit
Valued Contributor

@ScoreOrBeScored wrote:

@masscredit wrote:

LOl! Nope, just sharing! Smiley Happy  I've been missing out on the extra rewards points and finally clicked on the link to check it out last month.  Scored some extra by going through there to by an iPad from Apple then just racked up a bunch more after dropping close to $2k for a TV at Best Buy yesterday.  I think I'll be paying more attention to ways to get more cash back and rewards this year.

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 9 of 16
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

They don't list savingstar.com, or upromise.com

They do.

http://www.cashbackmonitor.com/Cashback-Store/PETCO/

Have to click on the more sites ...   at the end of each entry

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.