Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Rewards Boost missing?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay Rewards Boost missing?

Is rewards boost still available for Apple Rewards? I was just about to purchase a new iPad and was looking to utilize Rewards Boost to get a total of 5% Rewards, sadly I couldn't find it anymore.

Anyone else missing this feature, is it still available on other Barclay cards?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay Rewards Boost missing?

Sorry nobody responded. If you haven't found a resolution to this yet, I'd just call and find out.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rewards Boost is no longer available for App,e Rewards. They took it away a few months ago with the website redesign. I sent them a message asking about it and they confirmed.

Message 3 of 5
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Where are you trying to buy the product from?   There are lots of cashback portals you can use your card with and get the extra rewards

Message 4 of 5
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

Where are you trying to buy the product from?   There are lots of cashback portals you can use your card with and get the extra rewards

Agree with this. Although my Barclay card (Cashforward) doesn't give access to the Rewards Boost portal, I have browsed it and found the earn rate generally is unimpressive compared to other portals.

I also think it's silly they don't allow all cardholders to access it. It's especially funny because my statement has a line for "Barclay Rewards Boost" earnings which is always $0 since I can't access it. Stupid.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.