Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Rewards Card CLI after 0% Promo Ends Question

tag
obhitn3
Established Member

Barclay Rewards Card CLI after 0% Promo Ends Question

I was lucky enough to get approved for 2 Barclay Cards within a week of one another.  Just passed the 6 month mark on both.  My Apple Finance Card was increased from 1200 to 3200 automatically (it did have a low balance since I paid it down 1000 the prior month).  My Rewards Card got no love.  So I decided to hit the Luv Button and got rejected.  Since the rejection, I have paid it down to under 25% utilization.  I have read that this card gives auto Luv after the 0% promo rate ends. 

My question is, since my CLI was not recieved automatically at 6 months, and I was rejected from the Luv Button, what are the chances of the increase after the promo rate expires on 4/12?  I paid it down 1200 on purpose to increase my chances, but not sure what will happen.  Should I wait and recon if it doesnt happen?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Barclay Rewards Card CLI after 0% Promo Ends Question

There is never a guarantee on a CLI, some get a 6 month others dont. I would just call the UW directly if its been within the last 30 days you were denied on the luv button CLI.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.