Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Rewards Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclay Rewards Question

I submitted an app and received the following message. Is this a polite way of saying denial: 

Check Application Status

Thank you for your recent application. We're in the process of reviewing the information you provided for your Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard application.

Please keep in mind it may take up to 10 business days to process your application. There is no need to reapply. If you provided an email address, we will send you an email upon review of your application. Please feel free to check back as this page will display the most recent status updates.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay Rewards Question

Not necessarily...it took 2 days for Barclay to approve my Apple card after the 10 day message. What's your report looking like?

Message 2 of 3
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Barclay Rewards Question

@Anonymous wrote:

I submitted an app and received the following message. Is this a polite way of saying denial: 

Check Application Status

Thank you for your recent application. We're in the process of reviewing the information you provided for your Barclaycard Rewards MasterCard application.

Please keep in mind it may take up to 10 business days to process your application. There is no need to reapply. If you provided an email address, we will send you an email upon review of your application. Please feel free to check back as this page will display the most recent status updates.

It's not necessarily a rejection.

They have an application status page you can check:

https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/cas/applications/search

If you do get denied you can call recon, they sometimes change their mind.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.