Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Rewards cli help/advice

tag
My_Fako
Established Contributor

Barclay Rewards cli help/advice

I've had the card for 11 statements. It's my smallest card with a cl of $1000.  Highest is Chase  Marriott 15k

I actually like the rewards but but use it to much like $200/350 per month always pif. Tu score is in the 660's... 

Thinking about closing it. Apr trick still work? I'm not going to wast a hard. 

Any suggestions on calling in and what to say and with who?

Any advice would be most appreciative!

Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Barclay Rewards cli help/advice

ttt
Message 2 of 5
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Have you tried the APR reduction trick?
Message 3 of 5
kdm31091
Super Contributor

You can call and ask for an APR reduction. Usually you will get transferred to a department who can possibly give a SP CLI. Otherwise it's a hard pull only.

Sometimes the rep will refuse to transfer you, you can hang up and try again if that happens.

Message 4 of 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

If you do call in and no joy with the apr reduction/SP CLI request, like mentioned it will demand a HP and possibly some questioning on why you want an increase, how much do you spend on this and that account regularly etc.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.