Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Ring

tag
FutureBillionaire
Established Contributor

Barclay Ring

I received a mailer for this card.  It says that I can help vote to determine the features and benefits of the card and share in the estimated profits of the card.  Does anyone have this card?  Has anyone received this mailer?

Gas: Discover It, Penfed Platinum Rewards x2, Chase freedom, Citi TYP
Plane tickets: CSP
Groceries: AMEX BCP, Penfed Platinum Rewards,Citi TYP
Clothes: Express, Amex BCP, Discover IT
Amazon: Citi Forward, Cash +
Restaurants: Citi Forward, Chase Freedom, Discover IT, CSP
Hotels and other travel: Discover Escape, CSP
Movies: BofA travel rewards visa signature(fandango), Discover IT, Citi Forward, Freedom
Bars, clubs, tomfoolery: CSP, Citi Forward, Discover IT, Freedom
Balance transfers: Kroger 123 rewards
Bill Pay: Chase Ink Plus, Citi Forward,
Everyday spending: Bofa Accelerated cash rewards amex, Discover Escape
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
jritch
New Contributor

Re: Barclay Ring

I mentioned this an previous thread a couple of weeks ago, but it's a great card if you intend to carry a balance - I couldn't find that APR [8%] with any other major bank I was looking at. I think it fits perfectly within my portfolio.

Also, I really like the community aspect of the card too. Specifically, users can submit ideas for improving service, rewards, innovations and the physical card itself. I feel that the product managers truly do take into consideration opinions - both good and bad. We'll see how it evolves in the coming months.

Message 2 of 5
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@FutureBillionaire wrote:

I received a mailer for this card.  It says that I can help vote to determine the features and benefits of the card and share in the estimated profits of the card.  Does anyone have this card?  Has anyone received this mailer?

I was curious myself how much the giveback progam they have give people. The 8% rate is useless to me but if they give good payouts the inquiry would be worth it. Their website doesn't say what percentage they use or whatever to determine how much to give.

Message 3 of 5
FutureBillionaire
Established Contributor

@navigatethis12 wrote:

@FutureBillionaire wrote:

I was curious myself how much the giveback progam they have give people. The 8% rate is useless to me but if they give good payouts the inquiry would be worth it. Their website doesn't say what percentage they use or whatever to determine how much to give.

I agree about the interest rate.  I don't care what an interest rate is for a card, because I never plan on carrying a balance.

Gas: Discover It, Penfed Platinum Rewards x2, Chase freedom, Citi TYP
Plane tickets: CSP
Groceries: AMEX BCP, Penfed Platinum Rewards,Citi TYP
Clothes: Express, Amex BCP, Discover IT
Amazon: Citi Forward, Cash +
Restaurants: Citi Forward, Chase Freedom, Discover IT, CSP
Hotels and other travel: Discover Escape, CSP
Movies: BofA travel rewards visa signature(fandango), Discover IT, Citi Forward, Freedom
Bars, clubs, tomfoolery: CSP, Citi Forward, Discover IT, Freedom
Balance transfers: Kroger 123 rewards
Bill Pay: Chase Ink Plus, Citi Forward,
Everyday spending: Bofa Accelerated cash rewards amex, Discover Escape
Message 4 of 5
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

This would prob be my next Barclaycard to app for assuming I get to the point that I would like a new Barclaycard lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.