Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay & Discover Transunion?

tag
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

Barclay & Discover Transunion?

ok so I checked my transunion report again today and for some reason my Barclay and Discover card aren't showing on my Transunion report and they have both manually reported because I notified them and they both still haven't showed up on the report. What's going on with the? I mean my score is still high but why aren't they showing anymore?

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay & Discover Transunion?

@Jonbuck06 wrote:

ok so I checked my transunion report again today and for some reason my Barclay and Discover card aren't showing on my Transunion report and they have both manually reported because I notified them and they both still haven't showed up on the report. What's going on with the? I mean my score is still high but why aren't they showing anymore?

On your CR that you pulled from here or the actual TU site? Do you get the free FICO on your statements? How long have you had each CC?

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 2 of 3
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

Re: Barclay & Discover Transunion?

Both on here and TU site. A year and yea I get the free Fico score.

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.