cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay bonus points

Senior Contributor

Re: Barclay bonus points


RedMiniStapler wrote:

Themanwhocan wrote:

grinlikechelsea wrote:

Nice post! Thanks for the heads up!

 

I must ask, do you really have William Shatner on your Priceline card? I feel like that would make me laugh every time I used the card. Smiley Tongue


Yes, I actually have William Shattner on my card. I usually don't carry the card, since it is usually for utility payments, etc. But I used it when I had to pay for a new set of glasses, and the optician went ga-ga when he saw the card. Claimed "a friend" of his is really into Star Trek, and that he would have to mention the card to "him"...

 

Its a pretty kool design, the background has those beams/rays spreading outward, and alternate rays are reflective blue versis non-reflective blue. So it definitely makes an impression.


now I kinda want that card just for Willam Shatner picture on it, and the new ones don't have his picture Smiley Sad


Oh? When I got mine, there was a choice between Shatner and no Shatner.





TU-8: 755 EX-8: 771 EQ-8: 763    EX-8 Bankcard: 815    
TU-9 Bankcard: 795 EQ-9: 822
   EX-98: 735 EQ-04: 730
Total $437,800
Message 11 of 15
Senior Contributor

Re: Barclay bonus points


TheSilentPen wrote:

How are you guys chosen for these bonus point opportunities? Based on your spending? Are you contacted via e-mail or regular mail?

I wish I would get selected for some special bonus points offer. Maybe in a few months!


I like to think of it as Karma, since my putting the Sallie Mae on one of my early charts showed to everyone, myself included, just how good that card was. Probably generated some Business for Barclays and Sallie Mae.

 

Yep, so the way to do it is to make a lot of high quality, informational posts on Myfico. Let the new stampede begin!





TU-8: 755 EX-8: 771 EQ-8: 763    EX-8 Bankcard: 815    
TU-9 Bankcard: 795 EQ-9: 822
   EX-98: 735 EQ-04: 730
Total $437,800
Message 12 of 15
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay bonus points


Themanwhocan wrote:

RedMiniStapler wrote:

Themanwhocan wrote:

grinlikechelsea wrote:

Nice post! Thanks for the heads up!

 

I must ask, do you really have William Shatner on your Priceline card? I feel like that would make me laugh every time I used the card. Smiley Tongue


Yes, I actually have William Shattner on my card. I usually don't carry the card, since it is usually for utility payments, etc. But I used it when I had to pay for a new set of glasses, and the optician went ga-ga when he saw the card. Claimed "a friend" of his is really into Star Trek, and that he would have to mention the card to "him"...

 

Its a pretty kool design, the background has those beams/rays spreading outward, and alternate rays are reflective blue versis non-reflective blue. So it definitely makes an impression.


now I kinda want that card just for Willam Shatner picture on it, and the new ones don't have his picture Smiley Sad


Oh? When I got mine, there was a choice between Shatner and no Shatner.


I checked out priceline.com and they don't advertise the card with william shatner on it, so I assumed.

Message 13 of 15
Senior Contributor

Re: Barclay bonus points


RedMiniStapler wrote:

Themanwhocan wrote:

RedMiniStapler wrote:

Themanwhocan wrote:

grinlikechelsea wrote:

Nice post! Thanks for the heads up!

 

I must ask, do you really have William Shatner on your Priceline card? I feel like that would make me laugh every time I used the card. Smiley Tongue


Yes, I actually have William Shattner on my card. I usually don't carry the card, since it is usually for utility payments, etc. But I used it when I had to pay for a new set of glasses, and the optician went ga-ga when he saw the card. Claimed "a friend" of his is really into Star Trek, and that he would have to mention the card to "him"...

 

Its a pretty kool design, the background has those beams/rays spreading outward, and alternate rays are reflective blue versis non-reflective blue. So it definitely makes an impression.


now I kinda want that card just for Willam Shatner picture on it, and the new ones don't have his picture Smiley Sad


Oh? When I got mine, there was a choice between Shatner and no Shatner.


I checked out priceline.com and they don't advertise the card with william shatner on it, so I assumed.


At least there are still prepaid visa cards available.

 

http://www.trektoday.com/content/2013/05/star-trek-prepaid-visa-cards/

 





TU-8: 755 EX-8: 771 EQ-8: 763    EX-8 Bankcard: 815    
TU-9 Bankcard: 795 EQ-9: 822
   EX-98: 735 EQ-04: 730
Total $437,800
Message 14 of 15
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclay bonus points


Themanwhocan wrote:

TheSilentPen wrote:

How are you guys chosen for these bonus point opportunities? Based on your spending? Are you contacted via e-mail or regular mail?

I wish I would get selected for some special bonus points offer. Maybe in a few months!


I like to think of it as Karma, since my putting the Sallie Mae on one of my early charts showed to everyone, myself included, just how good that card was. Probably generated some Business for Barclays and Sallie Mae.

 

Yep, so the way to do it is to make a lot of high quality, informational posts on Myfico. Let the new stampede begin!


SMMC should make you their poster-boy !!

 

And put up those charts on their website as some real comparison Smiley Very Happy

 

While this is OT, do you do consulting? 

Message 15 of 15